It grieves me to announce the cancellation of our June 27/28th show due to the Coronavirus. Not only do we not want to take chances on people being exposed to the virus in such a large gathering, I doubt a whole lot of people will be in Highlands to shop at a craft show.
Hopefully things will be better by the end of August, but we are in wait-and-see mode for now on that one.
Several artists/crafters have asked if there is a possibility of our June 27/28 show getting canceled due to Covid-19. We'd like to think that by then the virus will no longer be a threat, but we simply do not know. Rotary will offer our vendors at least a refund or credit if we must cancel. Show cancelations have been widespread this spring, and will no doubt continue in May. It is a sad state of affairs, so do your best to stay safe.
This show's name has been changed to reflect the name of our sponsor, Highlands Mountaintop Rotary. So the new name will be "Highlands Mountaintop Art & Craft Show."
When I started the shows in 2006 they were held in the Village Square, but now that they have migrated to the Kelsey-Hutchinson "Founders" Park next door, it seemed appropriate to rename it.
Still the same great show, only this year it'll be bigger and even better!